Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yellow



This is me hiking through the Nicolet National Forest in Northern Wisconsin. Old growth trees and hundreds of lakes for miles on end. Pretty freaking awesome. I wish I'd brought my bike. Speaking of which, I bought a spotlight for my mountain bike this week. I've got to say, one of the most adrenaline loaded things I've ever done is night riding. If winding through the woods and over jumps on a trail that is 18" wide in pitch black with nothing but a flashlight strapped to your handlebars doesn't get your blood pumping, nothing will.

2 comments:

Andrew Norman Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew Norman Wilson said...

the people demand more derka more days than not

thANX for the comment on stormin norman, ive made a reply